Saturday, May 4, 2013

Director of Photography, Steven Poster, ASC, shooting for Canon

Shooting with Steven Poster, ASC, for Canon Cine Lenses.




Director of Photography, Steven Poster ASC, shooting for Canon, originally uploaded by brentramsey.com.

I have been a Director of Photography in the IATSE Local 600 for almost 15 years, but I had never had a chance to meet the union president, Steven Poster, ASC, until I got to work with him on this job for Canon in Los Angeles. What struck me right away was how effortless this all seemed for Steven. Whereas on many of my own jobs, I would have been sweating the details up to the very last minute, Steven had another solution -- simply surround yourself with the best crew members on the planet and let them do their job. 



Steven hand held with the C500





No comments:

Post a Comment